viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Munecas de Papel // Paper Dolls!!

Hace un tiempo atrás vi esto en el Blog de Melisa, Chasing Cheerios, y me encantó!!!, así que recolectamos los pedacitos de telas sobrantes de mi mamá y tomé cintas, fibras y otras cositas de mis cositas de scrapbooking y comenzamos a trabajar!!  --  Some time ago I saw this on Melissa's blog, Chasing Cheerios, and I loved it! And we collect the pieces of fabric left over from my mom and I took ribbons, fibers and other tidbits from my scrapbooking goodies and started working !


La princesa estaba super emocionada con nuestras muñequitas de papel, los templates están aquí.  --  The princess was so excited with our paper dolls, templates are here


Conozcan a nuestras amiguitas!!lol,  la de ropa azul la hizo la princesa, y la otra es la mia!!  --  Meet our little friends! Lol, the one with blue clothes, it{s the one that Big Princess made!! and the other is mine!

2 comentarios:

Stephanie dijo...

Ohhhh...what a great idea! I forgot about this post and it would be befrect for Bunny right now! She has a craft box that has bits of fabric and ribbon and stuff like that! Adding Paper Dolls would be a perfect addition! Your doll both turned out super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Karen dijo...

Yes Stephanie this its soo much fun!! I can't wait to see the work on your blog!!!! Thanks for the comment and for popping by!! Hugs my friend!!