martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Montessori Monday

Aunque no me lo crean, estuvimos haciendo escuelita y olvide por completo las fotos!!! Asi que un poquito de lo que hicimos cuando lo recorde!!  Beleive it or not, I just forgot to my camera, and by the time we made school I don’t have anything!! A little bit when I remember….

SENSORIAL

Foto195

Consegui en Marshalls, este “Super Minds” este super!!! solo silueta sin especificar figuras a usarse!! muuuy entretenido y todo un reto para mi princesa!!

I found it on Marshalls, “Super Minds” on hit on our school, my princess just love it!!

 

Foto199

 

Trabajo finalizado

Work Finished!!

 

 

 

CIENCIAS/ZOOLOGIA

ANFIBIOS / AMPHIBIOUS

 

Foto214

Comenzamos con el ciclo de vida, usamos objetos y laminas…. El libro lo utilice para una super sencilla charla de anfibios.

We started with the frog life cycle, we used objects and pics., The book, I used for a very short and nice chat.

 

 

Foto225

 

Rompecabezas del sapo

Frog puzzle

 

 

 

 

Foto221

Tarjetas de 3 partes

3 parts cards

 

 

 

 

Foto223

Nuestro bello y simpatico sapo!! Por supuesto de Marshalls!!! y canta!!

Our beautiful and friendly frog, of course it’s from Marshalls@!!! and sings too!!

 

 

 

MATEMATICAS

Foto227

Continua trabajando con las cadenas cortas y cuadrados, con la suma de tiras, con las combinaciones sueltas, juego de estampillas…. aqui haciendo su 1er librito de suma!!

She continues to work with short chains and squares, strip addition, addition with tiles, stamp game and here she start with her 1st adding book!!

Lamento haber olvidado la camara,!! por lo menos capte alguito!!lol… Que rico postear de nuevo… no ha habido mucha oportunidad en estos dias… tengo varias cositas pendientes por compartir… asi que lo hare segun la pequena princesa me deje!!!lol

Sorry for the camera, at lease I took something!!lol It’s sooo nice post again, … my little one don’t leave me too much time for computer …. I have some nice things to post… I will try as soon she let me!!!lol

Thanks for visit us, for your lovely comments!!!  God bless you all!! Big Hugs, and Happy Montessori Teaching!!!

To see super lovely Montessori Mondays…. go to One Hook Wonder and enjoy some awesome blogs!!!!

3 comentarios:

Ewa dijo...

Nice to read your post again ;-) If only the day lasts longer ;-)
It looks like you had a busy week.
Happy Montessori teaching to you too.
Hugs from Poland
Ewa

Tamy Quitral dijo...

Que lindo trabajo, te felicito :)

Ah! te he dejado un premio en mi blog, pasa a buscarlo!

http://carruseldesofia.blogspot.com/

XYZZ dijo...

Good to "see" you again! Looks like a great week to me. Thanks for linking up to Montessori Monday. :)