lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Montessori Monday


No lo puedo creer!!! Estoy publicando mi Montessori Monday el lunes!! wow.... mis chicas ya estan durmiendo!!!... Anyway, es muy largo, asi que escribo poco!!lol
I just can't beleive this!! I'm posting my Montessori Monday on Monday!!!yea!!!! my girls are sleeping!! It's too long so I will not writte too much!! Enjoy....

CULTURAL

Vamos a visitar 1 continente x semana..... esta sera... Africa
We will visit one Continent per week... so this week it's Africa
animales / animals (with the names on Spanish)

An Egipt puzzle from Marshalls!! $5

LENGUAJE
Fruits with the names, at the first, she just named and later she match the fruit with the card

Matching Upper/Lowers
Building words
Metal Insets

MATEMATICAS
Making stairs while practice with the roads

CIENCIAS
Sorting play foods by groups....according the Food Pyramid


SENSORIAL

Gracis x visitarnos!!! // Thanks for visit us and Happy Montessori Teaching!!

5 comentarios:

Gigi dijo...

LOVELY WEEK!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Egypt puzzle. We are studying Egypt right now in History and I NEED that puzzle!!! I am going to have to search my Marshalls and Ross!!

Leptir (Nataša) dijo...

I love love love your activities! Thanks for sharing :-)

Leptir (Nataša) dijo...

Hi Karen! I like to read your blog very much, so I left you Stylish Blogger Award on my blog. You can check it out here:
http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

yenyi dijo...

Hola Karen me encanta tu blog. Me gustaria saber si tines algun email donde escribirte unas dudas. Ya que estoy super interesada en ensenarles a mis chicos de 2 y 3 a traves del metodo montessori.

Karen dijo...

Hola Yenyi... para mi seria un placer ayudarte en lo que necesites.. mi e-mail es klgroup@hotmail.com.