martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

Un trabajo diferente / A different work!!


Le hice a mi princesa la presentacion original (la #1) de los "long Rods" y como que no le hizo mucha gracia.... luego hice una extension.... y ella camino en ella, pues parece un "caminito" dijo.

I presented to my princess the long rods, and I think that for her wasn't the big deal!!, and then I made an extension....y she walked into...... "it looks like a road...

Las estuvo observando y luego me dice " ahora yo...." yo digo, fantastico!!!!
Then, she was watching the extension, and said...."now it's my turn!!! and I said YES!!

Trabajo e hizo un gran rectangulo !! y me dice ahora todo esta perfecto para.....
She worked with them, and made a big rectangle....and said...."now it's perfect for......."

Una fiesta de te!!! OMG, coloco todas las barbies en linea e hizo te!!
A Tea party!!!! OMG, she placed all the barbies on a long line and made tea!!

Y obviamente, les dio a beber te!!
And obviously, gave them to drink!!! At lease... she use them!!, make the line of barbies, and work with the tea set!!! NOT BAD FOR A SINGLE DAY!!!

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Anónimo dijo...

Montessori Moments dijo...
A while back you gave me a blog award. I just wanted to again say thank-you and also let you know that I have linked the award back to your blog. If people click on the award they will be brought to your blog!

Leptir (Nataša) dijo...

Dear Karen, I wish you and your family very merry Christmas.

Karen dijo...

Thank you Leptir!!, Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Great and Super 2010!!! Bless you!!

XYZZ dijo...

That is so cute - setting the Barbies out for tea! How adorable!