jueves, 23 de julio de 2009

Picnic Talk-Organization

























Hello all!!! I'm learning about this topic!!! We used the Montessori
Method so the classroom it's super organized. This it's a view of the
classroom closet. I used transparent containers so I can see insided,
but any how I labeled the container per material.
























I labeled this file, even my princess doesn't read, she know
what's inside. I got this great idea from Eva in Handmade beginings,
Thanks Eva!! and we love it!! Here it's the art's stuff, the montessori
material (we print soooooo much material, laminated and cut it!!) then...




















I classify and storage on the ziplock bags!!!(I love the ziplock bags!!!)






This it's her corner on the living room. I try soo hard to be organized!!
but I'm learning from my best friend!! She's AMAZING!! Thanks Ruty!!

2 comentarios:

My Boys' Teacher dijo...

¡Bienvenida al mundo de los “blogs” Montessorianos! Me gusta su escuelita en casa. Su hija es preciosa. Voy a añadir su blog a mi lista. ¡Bienvenida!

Karen dijo...

Hola!! Muchas gracias por la bienvenida!! por mi escuelita!!, por mi hija y por anadirme en su lista!!! Gracias por compartir sus experiencias y sus ideas con nosotros!!.